A full review of all standard technical specifications has been completed following discussions with internal SMEs and external consultation in order to:
- Update documents based on the latest available references and standards
- Utilise user experience collated from internal stakeholders
- Make the documents fit for the purposes by:
- Removing unnecessary parts that had been referenced in other guidelines
- Removing contractual clauses that exist in NZS3910 contract conditions, to avoid duplication
- Cross referencing with other related guidance/code of practices to ensure contractual needs are correctly addressed.
The updated specifications are available for internal users via the Contract Management Intranet page under Standard specifications. External users can access the specifications from the
Also please note that it’s important to check that you are using the latest version and revision by referring to these sites.